Welcome to SRISHA Learning & Consulting LLP (SRISHA) Website.
1. Unless defined otherwise, all terms used herein will have common meanings.
2. You may use this Website for your own personal, non-commercial purposes to view, study, and purchase all SRISHA products and services. You may also enjoy our many complimentary products and services such as whitepapers, blogs, videos, etc.
3. You may not, nor may you enable others to, without our written permission:
a. copy and use any content from our Website for any commercial purposes whatsoever;
b. modify or distribute any content as though it were your own;
c. remove any trademarks, copyrights or any other marks of authorship;
d. place content from our Website on other websites;
e. by any means whatsoever do damage to, alter, disrupt the functionality of, either the Website or any content thereon;
f. post any materials on the Website which violates the rights of others or;
g. post any materials that denigrate or degrade other persons or groups of persons.
4. Our Website is copyrighted by SRISHA and all rights are expressly reserved.
5. Where you or others post content on our Website, SRISHA makes no claim of ownership or authorship of such posted materials and accept no liability for any such post. SRISHA reserves the right, but not the responsibility, to remove any posts that SRISHA deems, in our sole discretion, to be inappropriate.
6. Links to third party websites are provided as a convenience to you. Your accessing any such websites is completely done at your own risk and SRISHA accepts no responsibility or liability for your use of any third-party websites.
7. SRISHA provides reasonable security to protect the integrity of the Site and to protect any information that you provide on the Site, however, in the technical environment that currently exists SRISHA cannot and does not guarantee absolutely the security of any information you may choose to submit.