Business Analysis for Practitioners – Course Description
Requirements have always been a concern in Project and Program Management. Organizations continue to experience project issues associated with poor performance or requirement related activities. Successful execution of projects and programs depend on a proper and accurate Business Analysis.
This workshop aims to address the process of:
• Performing Needs Assessment
• Business Analysis Planning
• Requirements Elicitation and Planning
• Traceability and Monitoring
• Solution Evaluation
- Case-Study Based approach to learning.
- Right mix of Faculty Lecture, Group Activities, Participant Presentation and Debate.
- Learning backed by immediate application and reflection.